Tuesday, March 2, 2010

9th Grade Throwback


GAP had recently relaunched some of their original scents (fragrance and body products). I'm really aging myself when I say I bought my first GAP fragrance in 1995. Does anyone remember the scent "Dream"? I recently bought the body spray just to be nostalgic and every time I smell it, it takes me straight back to when I was 14...when I would douse my fuzzy hunter green Patagonia fleece in it. (Where is that fleece? Hmm.) Upon purchase of this item, I also took a sniff at the other ones just for fun. Who remembers the scent "Grass","Heaven","Earth" or "Om"? Each one reminds me of a different BFF from high school. Its so funny how scents can trigger memories. Those were the days...

5 comments:

  1. "Aspen" Ali Brough doused her tan Patagonia fleece in "Heaven". Ha...those little metal spray bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmm I was OBSESSED with Grass perfume. In fact, my first AIM/AOL screenname was Grassgirl1. My parents made me shut that down because it conveyed the wrong idea. I was so young and naive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby, you are classic! What color was your Patagonia?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how we all thought we were so original just by wearing a different color fleece.

    ReplyDelete