Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Bomb.


I know I have recently mentioned in a list of my fave items that I love anything from www.lush.com, but I'm currently OBSESSED with their bath bombs, especially the Honey Bee. Honey has anti-bacterial properties. With rich, nourishing Rhassoul mud from the Atlas mountains, healing aloe vera, and toning sweet orange oil, this bath bomb is softening and soothing. I wish there was a "scratch 'n' sniff" option on my laptop. This thing literally smells like it should be eaten.Just drop the whole bomb into your drawn bathwater and watch it fizzle into oblivion and let the bliss set in. Honey Bee is a definite must-have for you bath-takers out there. And if you don't normally take baths, you may be converted after experiencing the Honey Bee. Its like a gateway drug into bathland.


(My 2nd fave bath bomb is the "Sex Bomb". Its pink and smells like awesome deliciousness. These 2 bombs are aften purchased together.)

No comments:

Post a Comment