Thursday, March 25, 2010

NARS Alcapulco Candle




I will never get over this candle. It brings back emotions and memories both grand and dark. Maybe Jamaica? Or maybe college? Alcapulco has hints of chocolate, whipped cream, vanilla, and espresso. I cannot describe how wonderful the aroma is. The wax is pure black, the jar is pure black. Its slightly larger than a standard sized candle. I only burn it for a little while...the oils are so lovely and potent. NARS has 3 other candles that I also love and are so very unique. Oran, Bosphorus, and Shangri-la. These candles are made to elevate the senses and instill a peaceful ambiance. Alcapulco is noteworthy because I have purchased it many times and will continue to do so until NARS stops production...(never please?!?!) Definitely in my top 3 of all-time favorite candles. Must-have!

No comments:

Post a Comment